Well, some people seem not to like them but I love my new Crocs. My feet hurt (through energetic dancing earlier in the Summer) while I was on holiday in Germany recently, so I bought a pair of yellow Croc Caymans in Coburg. The increased comfort was wonderful. But not only did I have softer shoes under my feet as I walked, I also had shoes that I could wear without socks. There are vents all over the shoes to keep your feet from becoming sweaty but they somehow remain warm enough to wear outside in inclement weather.
I liked them so much that I bought a pair of black Croc Yukons (from the great little shop in Neal Street, Covent Garden when I returned to England. They are black so that I can wear them to work without prompting too much comment (I wear a uniform to work).
I can't wait to see how they feel when (if) it gets cold in the Winter.
3shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just in case someone called Natasha criticises my Crocs, this is a pre-emptive re-vote for my lovely Crocs! :-)
Post a Comment